Social networking is all about getting exposure and meeting up new people and build up contacts. But we all know, the amount of risk that we hold while getting onto an online social network, and with facebook a lot of our privacy seems to be on stake.
So if you’d not like your facebook profile to be featured on search engines, here is a quick tutorial on how to do it.
- Login into Facebook.com
- Click on Account–> Privacy Settings.
- Click on Edit your Settings under Apps and Websites.
- Now goto Public Search and click on Edit Settings.
- Uncheck the Enable public search checkbox.
- Click Confirm on the confirmation popup that appears.